Geolon PP geotextiles is one of the most effective methods of bearing capacity increase, first of all where mechanical properties of a local ground cannot ensure required level of stability and steadiness of embankment.
Geotextiles is produced in 8 types, with various breaking strength, from 15kN/m to 200kN/m
- suitable for reinforcing of fine-grained grounds;
- together with reinforcing function executes functions of separation and filtration;
- high rupture breaking point at low relative lengthening;
- high resistance level to microbiological effect;
- high damage steadiness while laying process;
- low creep factor ensures long-term stability;
- decrease of earthwork operations volume;
- simplicity of building even during winter time;
- building expenses reduction and reduction of time for production of works;
- clearly expressed optimization of costs for construction.
- Highway and roads
- Solid waste landfill
- Ports and harbours
- Landscape and sport