PVC Drainage pipes
PVC-U drainage system with corrugated walls with profiled internal and external surfaces, with nominal diameters from DN/OD 50 to DN/OD 200, made of unplasticized poly (vinyl chloride) (PVC-U).
- excellent impact resistance properties
- higher resistance against UV radiation
- excellent corrosion-resistance
- excellent long-term strength properties (service life up to 50 years)
- chemical and biological inertness
- easy to transport and install
- Airports, railroads, construction of urban railways (underground).
- Warehouses, industrial sites, parking lots and maneuvering areas.
- Municipal and industrial waste dumps.
- In addition, the systems can be used to drain rainwater and percolation.