PE 100 Pipes and fittings
Pipes for water conduction under pressure are high quality pipes made of supreme quality polyethylene PE-80 and PE-100. Pipes made of polyethylene are physiologically and toxicologically completely safe for use in water supply. Pipes is produced under the norm EN 12201.
- Excellent long-term durability properties (up to 50 years in service)
- High resistance to corrosion
- Very low resistance to flow
- Chemically and biologically inert material
- Comprehensive range of joints and adapter fittings
- Environmentally-friendly material PE is 100% recyclable
- Transmission of water intended for human consumption.
- Transmission of water before its treatment.
- Water for other purposes.
- Pressure systems for rainwater and sanitary sewerage.
- Vacuum drainage systems.