PVC Pipes and Fittings
PVC pipes are produced with 110-440 mm diameters in our product range with various lengths up to 6 m. Pipes are produced with muff in two different color codes as Orange and Grey. Ring rigidity categories – SN 2, SN 4 and SN 8.
Due to feature of PVC-U raw material, it is used safely in heavy alkaline and acidic environments. They are contained in the rigid PVC class not containing plasticizer. By protecting their physical features up to 60 °C, they do not deform in any aspect. Standards: EN 1401-1:2009 – Plastics piping systems for non-pressure underground drainage and sewerage — Unplasticized poly(vinyl chloride) (PVC-U) — Part 1: specifications for pipes, fittings and the system
- Full tightness
- Total corrosion resistance of pipe surfaces
- High smoothness of the inner surface of the pipes
- High abrasion resistance
- Significant chemical resistance to many chemicals substances
- Under underground pressureless drainage and sewerage systems laid out in the ground in a road lane (under road or off road) or other areas used for communication engineering.
- Making covers for cables and culverts through road embankments
- Dehydration of bridge structures thath are built on road routes