Thrace TGC is a polypropylene (PP) geocomposite designed specifically for the stabilisation of soils where both a reinforcing action as well as the separation between a granular base and very fine soil is required.
Laminating a nonwoven geotextile to a Thrace TG geogrid produces the Thrace TGC geocomposite. Thrace TGC has both a high tensile strength and modulus of elasticity, exceptional construction damage resistance during installation, and excellent resistance to atmospheric agents. Furthermore, the geometry of the TGC geocomposite permits a strong interaction with the soil being reinforced, complete separation of the different soil types, and an effective filtering action.
- geometrical parameters of geograting apertures ensure consolidated work of road basis layers;
- high degree of material’s durability;
- low relative lengthening at maximal permissible load;
- low indicator of fragility and material’s optimal plasticity;
- can be produced with various sizes of a cell;
- possibility of building works realisation during winter time (time reduction).
- Highway and roads
- Solid waste landfill
- Ports and harbours
- Landscape and sport