PE 80 Pipes and fittings
Natural Gas Pipes are produced with PE 80 class raw material. Pipes are produced in Ø 20-630 mm diameter ranges and SDR 11 and SDR 17,6 dimensional ratios. Fittings are produced in SDR dimensional ratios with PE 100 raw material.
Also undertaking the responsibility of producing Electrofusion fittings for System Integrity, fittings are produced at high safety levels with robotic full automated efimatic system. Fittings are offered to the market upon having them produced under 100% control with Efimatic System.
PE pipe and fittings are produced as certified according to norms of EN 1555, ISO 4437, DVGW GW 335 A2 and DVGW GW 335 B2.
- The high strength of the material ensures safe assembly in all conditions.
- Polyethylene is characterized by high chemical resistance to most chemical compounds.
- PE pipes are delivered in the form of coils (circles) or straight sections palletized into bundles.
- Pipes can be joined by butt and electrofusion welding or by compression fittings.
- For the transmission of gaseous fuels.
- For the installation of gas networks.