Geogrid THRACE TG – is the geosynthetic material in the form of flat, biaxial orientated grid with a rectangular cell, which is specially developed for strengthening of the bearing bases of road clothes, and also for building on weak grounds and for application in constructions perceiving high dynamic or static loads. Biaxial geogrid have high rupture strength both in longitudinal, and in transversal direction.
- Geometrical parameters of geograting apertures ensure consolidated work of road basis layers;
- high degree of material’s durability;
- low relative lengthening at maximal permissible load;
- low indicator of fragility and material’s optimal plasticity;
- can be produced with various sizes of a cell;
- possibility of building works realisation during winter time (time reduction).
- Highway and roads
- Solid waste landfill
- Ports and harbours
- Landscape and sport