Polyfelt® Envirocell® is a high performance geocell manufactured from inert polyethylene and ultrasonically bonded to form a three-dimensional cellular confinement system for effective slope surficial erosion control. The interconnected cellular structure provides lateral confinement of various infill materials such as soil, granular material and concrete. Envirocell® is suitable for surface erosion control of slopes and can be used as a facing system for vertical or steep retaining structures. It can also be used for lining and protecting river channels and bridge piers that are at high risk to soil erosion.
- Envirocell geocell is inert to the effects of chemicals in the soil
- Able to withstand degradation from prolonged exposure to sunlight
- Highly versatile and easy to install
- Cost effective alternative to conventional soil erosion protection or soil retention methods
- Ideal for gentle bare rock slopes where vegetation growth is limited
- Erosion control on slopes
- Erosion control