PE Drainage pipes
PE are rigid drainage pipes made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) material, with corrugated (profiled) external wall and smooth internal surface. The pipe is perforated depending on the type of drainage pipe, openings are made on the whole surface of the pipe or only parts of it.
The drainage pipes are produced in the SN4 and SN8 type with diameters from DN 110 to DN 1000. Pipes and fittings are produced from PE HD, connected by means of couplings already installed on the pipes.
- excellent impact resistance properties
- higher resistance against UV radiation
- excellent corrosion-resistance
- excellent long-term strength properties (service life up to 50 years)
- chemical and biological inertness
- easy to transport and install
- Airports, railroads, construction of urban railways (underground).
- Warehouses, industrial sites, parking lots and maneuvering areas.
- Municipal and industrial waste dumps.
- In addition, the systems can be used to drain rainwater and percolation.